WHY NOT OFFER FREE BRIGHTIDEAS365 SHARES TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AS A SALES AND FOOTFALL DRIVER…
In order to be as close as possible to the communities we serve, we are offering a share in Bright Ideas 365 Ltd (the company that owns Brightideas365.com) to everyone in the UK over 14 years of age.
These are available free of charge, provided that person promises to do a ‘good deed’. This can be anything from fetching a neighbour’s shopping, to donating to a charity. If you are a charity shop operator, it could be a purchase or donation to your cause.
The principle is very simple, if someone walks into one of your shops and says they’ll do a good deed, you give them a code which when entered online, or sent to us by post, will add them to our shareholder register and be registered at Companies House.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR MY CHARITY OR BUSINESS?
There are a number of benefits to offering Brightideas365 shares. These include:
- Publicity for your shop. This programme is part of the national launch of our unique project. It will also be the biggest share issue ever, so we will expect to gain significant media coverage. Especially as literally everyone over the age of 14 can take part.
- Encouraging footfall in store. In order to get their share for free, people need to enter your shop (online applications attract a fee of £1.50). While there they are perfectly placed to make a purchase. In fact if you are a charity shop operator, the purchase could be a ‘good deed’ in itself.
- Making life a little better. If everyone entitled to a share does a good deed, that’s an awful lot of good being done, and who knows where that might lead…
- Publicity for the High Street. The reason for issuing free shares this way, is to encourage people onto the High Street. This will be an ongoing policy for the magazine (featuring discount vouchers redeemable on High Streets, etc.).
IS IT EASY AND FREE TO TAKE PART?
It’s free and it couldn’t be easier. Just fill in the share code request form and we’ll send you your codes (if you need more these can also be ordered here). These can be in the form of a printed book of codes (like a raffle ticket), or we can send you a list of numbers to issue them on receipts, etc. You can also download in-store posters for shop display here.
ARE THERE ANY CONDITIONS?
There are of course, some conditions
- Under no circumstances can shares be charged for.
- A purchase cannot be set as a condition for obtaining a share (it is up to the person to decide what their good deed is), though charity shops can suggest buying something or donating of course.
- Shares must only be issued in store. They must not under any circumstances be offered online (this programme is designed to support High Streets).
- Shares are issued on a one person one share basis. Attempts to register a second share will be voided, and may lead to cancellation of all registrations by that person.
- Share codes must only be offered to people over the age of 14. Shares codes issued to those under the age of 14 will not be valid.
No written contract is required, but information may be requested for verification purposes.
If you have any further questions you can contact us using our contact form.
Support is available.
|Monday||11.00am – 5.00pm (not bank holidays)|
|Tuesday||11.00am – 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||11.00am – 9.00pm (late night)|
|Thursday||11.00am – 5.00pm|
|Friday||11.00am – 5.00pm|