WHY NOT OFFER FREE BRIGHTIDEAS365 SHARES TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AS A SALES AND FOOTFALL DRIVER…
In order to be as close as possible to the communities we serve, we are offering a share in Bright Ideas 365 Ltd (the company that owns Brightideas365.com) to everyone in the UK over 14 years of age.
These are available free of charge, provided that person promises to do a ‘good deed’, and enters a share code on our website. For more details of the share giveaway click here.
If you run a shop, shopping centre, market hall, library, theatre, or arts centre, or similar location, you can offer your customers a free code (by displaying one of our A4 posters) and be listed as a location to obtain a share code.
HOW TO TAKE PART?
Participation is both free and easy, and may well increase footfall and sales.
All you need do is:
- Download your poster here.
- Request a listing for your location here.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Display in a location where it may be seen (subject to conditions below).
Your location(s) will be listed as a place where a share code can be obtained (normally within 24 hours). A guide to displaying your poster can be viewed and downloaded here.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Most organisations operating publicly accessible space can take part including:
Leisure centres / Swimming baths
Arts Centres / Theatres
…or any suitable publicly accessible location.
There is a separate scheme available for schools (see here for more information).
If your school would like to offer shares to students (over 14), a shareholder code can be obtained free of charge or obligation here.
This code can then be used by students to register their share online or by post. Please note school codes can be used by school students only.
ARE THERE ANY CONDITIONS?
There are of course, some conditions
- Under no circumstances can share codes be charged for.
- No conditions can be attached to receiving access to a code (a purchase for example). Charity shops can, however, suggest buying something or donating as a good deed of course.
- Share codes must only be available on-site. They must not under any circumstances be offered online, by telephone, or in any external marketing (as this would undermine our policy of supporting high streets and community locations).
- Share code posters must not be displayed on the exterior of premises. Those claiming a share should enter the building during normal opening hours.
No written contract is required, but information may be requested for verification purposes. In order to avoid diluting the effectiveness of our posters as a footfall driver, we will not normally be able to offer a code and poster if there is an existing location nearby.
If you have any further questions please use our contact form.